Childcare : 2022 Annual Conference
Date postedDecember 15, 2021
ARLIS/NA and the 2022 CPAC are thrilled to promote equity across the profession by offering subsidized childcare at the Chicago conference. The CPAC and Childcare Coordinator are finalizing details with our local childcare provider. The following information is confirmed:
- A local childcare company will provide care on April 6-8 from 8am to 5pm.
- Childcare will take place on-site in a suite on the third floor of the Hyatt Regency hotel. It will be a secure and convenient location.
- ARLIS/NA is committed to subsidizing the cost of childcare to reduce the daily rate for our members. The member cost for childcare in 2022 will be $50 per day, per child.
- Childcare registration will take place at the time you register for the conference.
- Parents will be free to pick up and drop off their child/ren any time on the day/s they have registered for care. Parents will be welcome to stop in to play or feed their children at any time.
- There is no age limit for the children enrolled in conference childcare.
- All caregivers will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, trained in First Aid and CPR, and meet all background screening requirements for their employer. Masks are required for all caregivers and children over the age of two.
College Nannies & Sitters
We look forward to seeing you and your families in Chicago!