ARLIS/NA Town Hall - ARLIS/NA Commons Update
Please join members of the ARLIS/NA Executive Board and the Humanities Commons Implementation Task Force for a town hall update on the ARLIS/NA Commons.
Our topics will include:
- a progress report on the migration activities since March
- an overview of the relationship between the Humanities Commons and ARLIS/NA Commons and the criteria for participation in each
- a review of constituent group sites and communications operations, including discussion group categories and capabilities; how to start a discussion
- how to forward a message from an external listserv to a group discussion
- next steps for preparing legacy reviews publications for the CORE repository
There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation. If you would like to submit questions in advance, please feel free to send them to Meredith Hale, ARLIS/NA Commons Manager.
When: Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 3:00-4:00 pm EDT
Where: Zoom – please register in advance here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.