Welcome to the New ARLIS/NA Website
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all our members. We hope that you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. Please follow the steps below to get logged in.
With your new login, you will be able to:
- Register for events
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- Donate to the Society
- Renew your membership
- View and pay invoices
- ...and more!
To create your new login, follow the instructions below:
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- The system will flag any potential duplicates to avoid multiple profiles for an individual.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to update your profile, see events that you are registered for, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile!
If you recently (since July 2021) renewed your ARLIS/NA membership or made a donation and you are not seeing this reflected in your profile, please contact the staff directly for assistance. Staff are manually updating the new platform with transactions that occurred after our data import in July 2021.
If you are not currently an ARLIS/NA member and are ready to join:
Welcome! We are thrilled to have you as a new member. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- Click here and follow the instructions for your appropriate member type. This will prompt you to create your login and complete the membership application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office.