Call for Conference Business Meeting Schedules
Date postedJanuary 13, 2022
Posted By: Events, Annual Conference,
The constituency group's annual business meetings for the 50th Annual ARLIS/NA Conference will be hosted virtually ahead of the in-person portion of the conference in Chicago.
Below are rules to assist you in self-selecting a date and time for your group to convene. Once your date has been selected, please share it with Gaby Webster via this form to be added to the conference Sched agenda.
You need to submit the following:
- Details in the form.
- If you need assistance with setting up your meeting with the ARLIS/NA Zoom account, please note that in the form.
Guidelines to follow:
- Meetings should be in one-hour blocks between 11 AM - 6 PM EST
- Dates should fall between
- Monday through Friday
- March 21 to 25 or March 28 to April 1
- Up to 2 concurrent meetings are allowed
- Submit your date in the form to be confirmed before confirming with your group to make sure the time hasn’t been reserved twice already.
- Leaders should plan to make their own arrangements to host meetings virtually, however, please reach out if this presents a problem.
- Groups are responsible for providing links to join the meetings that can be added to Sched.
Please have your group meetings submitted by Friday, February 18, 2022. Meeting details will be added to Sched no later than February 28, 2022.
Gabrielle Webster, MSM
ARLIS/NA Deputy Director