By joining ARLIS/NA you are tapping into the largest and strongest network of art information professionals. Take advantage of the Society's programming and publications, professional development opportunities, networking resources, and forum for thought-provoking discourse.
You can join ARLIS/NA in a variety of ways--just pick the method that's easiest for you!
- VIA POST OR FAX:
Print out and complete the Membership Application. Send the completed form, along with any payments, to:
7044 South 13th Street
Oak Creek, WI 53154 USA
or Fax to (414) 768-8001
Member Categories & Annual Dues
- Individuals - $120
- Introductory - $90 (1 year limit)
- Retired/Unemployed - $60
- Students - $50 (3 year limit)
- Business Affiliate - $190
MEMBERSHIP TERM: Membership is based on a calendar-year which runs from January 1 through December 31 of each year. New members will receive all periodical issues for the year in which they join the Society. Membership applications received on or after October 1 will be valid through following membership year.
What Your Membership Includes
- Discounted conference rates
- Free membership in Divisions, Sections and Special Interest Groups
- Subscription to Art Documentation
- Access to the Members Only section of the ARLIS/NA website and the online member directory
- For further details, please see the Member Benefits page