Business Meetings for the 51st Annual ARLIS/NA Conference
The constituency group's annual business meetings for the 51st Annual ARLIS/NA Conference will be hosted virtually following the in-person portion of the conference in Mexico City.
Below are rules to assist you in self-selecting a date and time for your group to convene. Once your date has been selected, please share it with Megan Brouwer via this form to be added to the conference Sched agenda.
You need to submit the following:
- Meeting Link
- Details in the form.
- If you need assistance with setting up your meeting with the ARLIS/NA Zoom account, please note that in the form.
Guidelines to follow:
- Meetings should be in one-hour blocks between 11 AM - 6 PM CDT
- Dates should fall between
- Monday through Friday
- April 24-28 or May 1 -5
- Up to 2 concurrent meetings are allowed
- Submit your date in the form to be confirmed before confirming with your group to make sure the time hasn’t been reserved twice already.
- Leaders should plan to make their own arrangements to host meetings virtually, however, please reach out if this presents a problem.
- Groups are responsible for providing links to join the meetings that can be added to Sched.
Please have your group meetings submitted by Friday, February 17, 2023. Meeting details will be added to Sched no later than February 28, 2023.