THIS SUBCOMMITTEE NO LONGER EXISTS.
- A subcommittee of the Professional Development Committee to facilitate, coordinate and deliver virtual conference sessions utilizing PATH, a Learning Management System
- Maintain and update PATH content on routine basis
- Liaise with PDC and PDC-Education to ensure consistent coverage of potential topics and areas of interest to avoid overlap or redundancy
- Liaise with Conference Planning Committee members to select and implement logistics for session recording and coverage during annual conference
- Work closely with BlueSky Broadcast to ensure technical needs are maintained and current with the Society’s standards
- Research and maintain awareness of possible partnerships with related organizations for the creation and delivery of virtual content, Investigate, develop, and/or deliver possible opportunities for presenting and co-sponsoring virtual content with related organizations and institutions.
Membership and Continuity
- Composition: Not to exceed four
- Terms of Service
- Chair: One year, renewable
- Members: Ideally, two members are carried over from the previous year
- Chair and members, by appointment of the Professional Development Committee Chair, in cooperation with the ARLIS/NA Vice-President. Subcommittee chair is a member of the Professional Development Committee
Roles & Responsibilities
Subcommittee Chair: Carried our charge of the subcommittee; communicates regularly with and submits an annual report of activity to the Professional Development Committee Chair.
Committee Members: Assist subcommittee chair in all subcommittee activities.
- Annual Calendar: Administrative calendar (conference to conference)
- Decision-making process (where applicable)