Many exciting special events are planned for the Pasadena Conference!
- For information about conference special events click here.
- For information about conference social events click here.
We are excited to announce the Silent Auction as our annual conference fundraiser! Please join us by donating and bidding on items, which will raise funds for student travel. The Silent Auction will be held Sunday, April 28, from 9am-5:30pm across from the Exhibits.
Donating Auction Items
Individuals, vendors, and chapters are encouraged to donate items for the auction. Donations might include, but are not limited to, art works, crafts, books, gift baskets, gift certificates, regional nonperishable items, electronics, textiles or jewelry. Due to space limitations, individual donations may be consolidated into lots by the Silent Auction Committee.To make a donation, complete the electronic Donation Form. Complete the form by Friday, April 19th whether or not you are shipping your item in advance.
- Click here to go to the Online Donation Form
- Shipped items must be received by Friday, April
- Hand-carried items must be received at the Conference Registration Desk by 5pm, Saturday, April 27, 2013
- Consider putting your chapter donation in a tote bag or something else that is foldable. Stiff baskets are hard to fly with!
- If you are donating a handmade item please send a jpeg image of the item (if you are done making it of course!) to Teresa Soleau after submitting the donation form.
*Please consider shipping items in advance of the conference. Include a copy of the donation form with the item, whether shipping or hand-carrying it to the conference*
Ship Donations to:
Getty Research Institute
1200 Getty Center Drive, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90049
To see a gallery of donated items visit out Pinterest board .
Bidding begins Sunday, April 28 at 4pm 9am and ends at 5:30pm. Winners can pay for their items following the auction using cash, check, MasterCard, or Visa. Items can also be picked up on Monday at the Registration Desk until 12 noon. Any unclaimed items will be returned to the donor.
Shipping Items Home
There is a US Post Office at 135 N. Oakland Avenue.
Questions may be directed to the Silent Auction Committee.
The Silent Auction Committee would like to thank you in advance for your generosity in donating and bidding.
“All donations will benefit ARLIS/NA student travel awards. ARLIS/NA is registered as a 501(c) 3 corporation, and contributions to it are tax deductible in the United States to the full extent allowed by law. ARLIS' Federal Tax ID Number (TIN): 23-7265874”