2013 Event Calendar
- June 6-8: Central Plains Chapter meeting in Omaha, Nebraska, at the Kaneko-UNO Library. A session on collection development and several tours are also scheduled.
- June 7: Professional Development Webinar "Using Book Art to Cultivate and Engage Library Supporters". 2 p.m., Eastern; 1 p.m., Central; 11 a.m., Pacific.
- June 7: New England Chapter meeting in Portland, Maine, at the Portland Museum of Art. Tours of the Joanne Waxman Library, Maine College of Art, and the Wadsworth-Longfellow House will also be held.
- June 14: Delaware Valley Chapter meeting and tour of Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. RSVP to Judy Donovan.
- June 17-22: ARLIS/NA Study Tour to Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia. Contact Holly Hatheway for more information and an application for participation.
- June 18-21: ARLIS/NA-VRAF Summer Educational Institute for Visual Resources and Image Management at the University of Michagan in Ann Arbor. More information forthcoming.
- June 19: DEADLINE to submit proposals for conference papers, sessions, and workshops for the 42nd annual conference.
- June 21: DEADLINE to apply for the ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews co-editor position. See the News page for more information.
Top of Page
- May 1-6: "Art + Politics", the 42nd annual conference to be held in Washington, D.C.
News & Features Editor Contact Info:
Director of University Libraries
University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Phone: (215) 717-6281
Fax: (215) 717-6287
Top of Page