ARLIS/NA 45th Annual Conference Exhibitors
Michael R. Weintraub, Inc.
Click image to download PDF
Join us at the ARLIS/NA 45th Annual Conference! Submit your application by November 11, 2016 to secure your presence at the conference. Please note that the deadline has been exented to November 18, 2016.
Exhibit Days: February 7 & 8, 2017
The Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel
New Orleans, Louisiana
The information provided below is an overview of the exhibit opportunities available at the ARLIS/NA 45th Annual Conference. For more information about exhibit packages, rates and applicable guidelines, click the icon of the Exhibitor Prospectus.
To speak with someone about how your organization can have a presence at the ARLIS/NA 45th Annual Conference, please contact Sandra Still or Teresa Burk.
- Meet the leaders in art and design librarianship and in image and media management
- Interact with information specialists, architecture and art librarians, visual resources professionals, artists, curators, museum professionals, art historians, and educators who evaluate and purchase products and services
- Generate new leads
- Achieve your sales/business development objectives
- 2 Conference Registrations
- 1-year ARLIS/NA Business Affiliate Membership
- Linked Logo on the Conference Website
- Listing in printed Conference Program
- One 6' Draped Table
- 2 Chairs
- 25% off Conference Program Ads
- 50% off Broadcast Email to Conference Attendees
For more information about rates and applicable guidelines, download the Prospectus
Important Dates & Deadlines
- November 11, 2016 - Deadline for inclusion in printed conference program
The deadline has been exented to November 18, 2016.
- December 23, 2016 - Final Application Deadline
- January 11, 2017 - Cancellation Deadline
- February 6, 2017 - Exhibitor Move in and Set up
- February 7 & 8, 2017 - Exhibits Open
- February 8, 2017 - Late afternoon/early evening Tear Down and Ship out
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Keep conference attendees in the know about your company and products through placing advertisements in the program book or in the registration bags.
Individual events such as sessions, workshops, receptions, tours, and other items can be sponsored directly by your organization with recognition provided in print and verbally at the event. A full listing of available named sponsorship opportunities is outlined in the Prospectus
Six levels of general support for the conference have been identified. These levels offer various benefits to your organization. All sponsorship requests will be considered.