IAIA is seeking to hire a full-time and experienced Library Director who will be responsible for the overall direction, management and control for IAIA's library operations. Duties include strategic planning, staff supervision, systems, resources, budgetary/financial oversight, library maintenance, customer service and end-users' access to library resources. This position requires interpretive judgment and offers significant opportunity for discretion and independent action.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Position requires a Master's Degree in Library Science, or Library and Information Science (MLS/MLIS) from a graduate library program accredited by the American Library Association, and at least 3 years of professional library experience, preferably hands-on experience in the management, administration and supervision of a library's operations, budget, resources and staff. Must have a satisfactory background check.
Applicants are encouraged to view the detailed outline of this position's full job description at: http://www.iaia.edu/jobs/
Application instructions are accessible at: http://www.iaia.edu/about/working-at-iaia/
- Email cover letter, 3 references, and resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: IAIA HR, 83 Avan Nu Po Rd, SF, NM 87508
- FAX: (505) 424-0505
- Native Preference applies. Please send CIB/Tribal Enrollment if claiming preference.
- COMPENSATION: Competitive salary and benefits package.
- DEADLINE: Friday, March 2, 2012