VISUAL RESOURCES MANAGER
Appalachian State University has an immediate opening for a full-time Visual Resources Manager in the Department of Art. Appalachian State University is located in Boone, NC. Boone is nestled in the northwest region of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The deadline for submitting an application is June 11, 2010. You must submit your application on the ASU Human Resources web page.
To apply for this job or to view full details of this position, please visit:
Appalachian State University is an equal opportunity employer.
A partial list of job responsibilities is listed below.
- Manage use, calibrate and maintain digital printers for art department associated with digital arts, including photo, print, graphic design and new genres.
- Supervise use of digital labs including software acquisition and installation
- Consult in development of digital equipment and software for use in art department.
- Maintain budget for printers and digital labs.
- Trouble-shoot problems with department's digital arts systems
- Supervise student monitors and assistants in digital labs, print areas and
- Provide technical support to faculty review committees for on-line review of student portfolios, admission, transfer and scholarship review