Head, Access Services DepartmentStanford University Libraries/Academic Information Resources
Stanford University, CA
We are seeking a highly qualified leader to:
- Direct a public services department comprised of: Privileges, Scanning Operations, Stanford Auxiliary Libraries, Loan, Reserves, Portals and Stacks.
- Manage the Stanford Auxiliary Library: an on-campus site and an off-campus High Density Shelving facility currently housing 1.6 million items with a planned capacity of 3 million items.
- Recommend, articulate, and administer library access policies to the University community and other constituencies.
- Maintain active and effective communication with a wide range of constituencies.
- Manage and motivate a staff of 35.5 FTE regular staff and 39.5 FTE hourly staff in five supervised units.
- Manage the organization and allocation of personnel, a $3.2 million budget and physical facilities in Green and in auxiliary facilities.
- Lead planning and implementation of the facility and service programs of the off-site high density shelving facility.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of security and preservation measures for buildings and collections.
For complete job description, and to apply, go to: http://jobs.stanford.edu/
In the keyword search box, indicate 26361.
Stanford University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.