Collections Librarian / ArchivistFull-time professional needed to manage archival and reference collection
of the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust.
• Manage Research Center daily operations; supervise staff, volunteers and interns
• Acquire, catalogue and ensure access to reference and archival collections
• Establish and document Research Center policies and procedures
• Maintain and enhance online library catalog and finding aids
• Provide reference services to internal and external audiences
• Seek grant funding to support special projects and assist with budget development
• Provide content for website, publications and exhibits
• Assist with museum and collections preservation projects; and actively participate in special programs and seasonal activities
Candidate will have a Masters Degree in Library and Information Science with 2+ years experience cataloging and processing a variety of media including books, videos, photographs, slides, digital images, serials, archival materials and architectural records, drawings and artifacts; knowledge of architectural history and/or experience working with architectural collections; must be able to work collaboratively as part of professional collections team and to communicate with a broad range of library patrons. The Librarian/Archivist reports to the Curator of Collections.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: Librarian/Archivist Search,
Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust, 931 Chicago Ave., Oak Park, IL 60302. EOE